• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

105 OVR Certified Mutombo and Whiteside

I missed on my first of three attempts with a perfect release from dead on, but on my second one, just for kicks I did a fadeaway (perfect release) and knocked it down. Go figure. Also, It could just be a little superstition, but I?ve found that running down the clock for a spell instead of shooting as soon as I enter the active zone seems to boost my success rate for these halfcourt shot events.
Yup it was quite easy. Made it on my first attempt.

I?m 0/8 shots so far lol
So was I, all perfect releases. I'm finding that less than perfect and slightly off middle works better than dead on and perfect release. Go figure...

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I missed on my first of three attempts with a perfect release from dead on, but on my second one, just for kicks I did a fadeaway (perfect release) and knocked it down. Go figure. Also, It could just be a little superstition, but I?ve found that running down the clock for a spell instead of shooting as soon as I enter the active zone seems to boost my success rate for these halfcourt shot events.
I?m 0/8 shots so far lol
So was I, all perfect releases. I'm finding that less than perfect and slightly off middle works better than dead on and perfect release. Go figure...

Not superstition I have found that you're gonna get way better results with waiting then shooting as soon as you get to the zone and that shooting from the middle of the zone is also way less effective

I needed 10 attempts the 1st time and 8 the 2nd time. Yikes

I always shoot from middle zone & closer as possible.

Will try other spots. Thanks for the suggestions.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180811-073222~2.png
    Screenshot_20180811-073222~2.png
    449.3 KB · Views: 1,298
  • Screenshot_20180811-073214~2.png
    Screenshot_20180811-073214~2.png
    472.8 KB · Views: 1,304
^^^yuck that's disgusting. Those should have been his base stats hahaha. What is sad is I might have to get him. I need an NBA center bad and he might be my last chance to get a certified player that is not a PG or SG as those positions are filled. I might just pull the trigger on him to avoid future disappointment. Decisions, decisions :?

kirid96

Rookie 1
its weird af
on the previous half court shot events none of my perfect releases went in
on mutombo event only perfect releases go in
there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to this

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.