• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

105 "New York Boss" Melo with passive ability

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Wtf is this maybe a leak from a future promo or program but it has the same ability as Shaq
Screenshot_20200728-113908_NBA LIVE.jpg
Screenshot_20200728-113912_NBA LIVE.jpg
Screenshot_20200728-113913_NBA LIVE.jpg
Screenshot_20200728-114458_NBA LIVE.jpg

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
theres only 1 superstar in SF position, correct?
Yes just Kawhi but I'm pretty sure when they previewed the Zion card during the S4 previews last season he was a SF then when the new season actually came out he was a PF

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Yes just Kawhi but I'm pretty sure when they previewed the Zion card during the S4 previews last season he was a SF then when the new season actually came out he was a PF
i honestly wouldnt mind another sf to go with kawhi, wish we could change some of their abilities OR a golden ticket superstar 🤔

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
i honestly wouldnt mind another sf to go with kawhi, wish we could change some of their abilities OR a golden ticket superstar 🤔
I've been being for complete customization for years in the beta the had a lineup that let you put cards at any position but something else I've wanted especially with the debut of superstars which are estuaries this year's version of a season master is a customizable superstar with any player, position, lineup, and abilities you want to q reasonable degree we only had a say in 1 superstar and that was just what player it was nothing else and even then it was a group thing and all of the choices sucked to begin with

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.