• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

104 Stephen curry

Swagiwave15

Rookie 1
Hey Guys. I need HELP with Stephen Curry last progress set that required 2. I already have it but it's not letting me get it like I just got 104 curry with 3pt clutch a minute ago and it's not letting me get the other one?
Thanks In Advance!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190527-105319_NBA Live.jpg
    Screenshot_20190527-105319_NBA Live.jpg
    550.8 KB · Views: 222

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
You don't get that one that set is for people that completed the clutch set before the show tokens came out it's just a set to add the shoes to their clutch Curry

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Ohhhh. Thate makes perfect sense. Thanks!
You're welcome the community manager appointed by EA for this game made it confusing when she said you do that set too for a surprise but she once again was confused and gave out false info

Tarquin

Rookie 1
Got me there too...after I completed the 104 curry with clutch I saw the other card (needs 104 curry + shoe) but I couldn't proceed (didn't get the shoe from the last curry)...but press the "i" and you'll see the note from EA about getting the 104 curry with clutch from a place somewhere...

Information dissemination could be a bit better I guess..

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.