• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

104 Kristaps Porzingis or 104 DeAndre Jordan?

Splash

Rookie 1
I’m having trouble deciding who to get. I either need to switch my 103 Kevin Garnett with Porzingis or my 103 Enes Kanter with Jordan. Which one would you guys choose?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I have KG and I chose Porzingis because either he plays better than arguably my best player or he has the best value of all the levelable players

Ailman

Rookie 1
Porzingis for me, he always makes my legacy team. 7'3 PF is a must for me, blocking and rebounding are game changers.

Kmcniel1982

Rookie 1
Just to show you a comparison of KG and Porzingis...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190521-065053_NBA Live.jpg
    Screenshot_20190521-065053_NBA Live.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 280
  • Screenshot_20190521-065100_NBA Live.jpg
    Screenshot_20190521-065100_NBA Live.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 359
After playing against teams with both I'd go for DJ. He beats Walton and Kanter at rebounds for some odd reason. KG still holds his own against Porzingis.

Ailman

Rookie 1
I start Porzingis over 104 AD. It’s the best of the levelable cards IMO.
I made Porzingis because he is one of my favorite players but I'm not fond of the gameplay, I can't decide between AD or Porter. I have 104 Kawhi but I like Porters boost and ability much better.

Altavilla

Pro 1
I’m not leveling up any card. None appeals to me. And at the end you’re stuck with non-auctionables.

This whole campaign is a bit meh to me despite throwing in a lot of new players. Had to force myself to use the fish tokens because I didn’t really want (because I can’t use them) any player. Not even the masters appeal that much to me.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I’m not leveling up any card. None appeals to me. And at the end you’re stuck with non-auctionables.

This whole campaign is a bit meh to me despite throwing in a lot of new players. Had to force myself to use the fish tokens because I didn’t really want (because I can’t use them) any player. Not even the masters appeal that much to me.
Same here.. just been selling the level up tokens
I have grown to like the 50 stamina event though
. Its challenging but it usually rewards good defense.. unlike sd/lvl

Altavilla

Pro 1
Same here.. just been selling the level up tokens
I have grown to like the 50 stamina event though
. Its challenging but it usually rewards good defense.. unlike sd/lvl
Yeah, the height of my NBALM game right now is playing the 5v5 events. I find them all very satisfactory. I only wish that we could get the 10 stamina on season wins too.
Tried LvL yesterday for the 1st time in a long time. Still too hard. I’m a 105 now and faced a 102 and a 103. They seemed to hit EVERY SHOT, even the ones where I was defending properly. Even one shot where, in real life, Vuc could have blocked Curry’s shot without even needing to use his arms :p
I won both games (14-7 and 14-8) but the gameplay is torture for me. Makes me feel like I suck at this game. But it’s actually too random where luck plays 95% of the part.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Yeah, the height of my NBALM game right now is playing the 5v5 events. I find them all very satisfactory. I only wish that we could get the 10 stamina on season wins too.
Tried LvL yesterday for the 1st time in a long time. Still too hard. I’m a 105 now and faced a 102 and a 103. They seemed to hit EVERY SHOT, even the ones where I was defending properly. Even one shot where, in real life, Vuc could have blocked Curry’s shot without even needing to use his arms :p
I won both games (14-7 and 14-8) but the gameplay is torture for me. Makes me feel like I suck at this game. But it’s actually too random where luck plays 95% of the part.
Far too many of those contested shots go in.. usually im slow to react, but when i do actually react and jump for the block seeing it swish thru is so irritating

betaman411

All-Star 1
Don't exaggerate...it was a 103 and 104! Haha

benkangquan

Rookie 1

You cant even sell these 101 cards too. They expire at any price

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.