• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

104 Kristaps Porzingis or 104 DeAndre Jordan?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
You cant even sell these 101 cards too. They expire at any price
Posting for min bid and max bin is the only way you can sell them but it can take a while but I sold Hield and Collins that way so just try 100 bid and 99,999,999 bin

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
The buy now floor price for a 101 ovr is 255k. Lower prices wont sell.
Lower prices for bin don't sell but bid does a lot of people do the the min bid max bin thing now because the bot is too damn stingy when you post anything but brand new cards around their AH price if it already hit the mirror floor and I've even posted a card for 100 bid and 99,999,999 bin and it actually was mirrored to the AH it was a 98 LaVine which made it to my AH for 115k bid and 408,999 bin and it went unsold on the AH but the bot gave me 118k so apparently when you post under the min bid and over the max bin then it can mirror your card for the min and max of that overall

TomH

Pro 2
Lower prices for bin don't sell but bid does a lot of people do the the min bid max bin thing now because the bot is too damn stingy when you post anything but brand new cards around their AH price if it already hit the mirror floor and I've even posted a card for 100 bid and 99,999,999 bin and it actually was mirrored to the AH it was a 98 LaVine which made it to my AH for 115k bid and 408,999 bin and it went unsold on the AH but the bot gave me 118k so apparently when you post under the min bid and over the max bin then it can mirror your card for the min and max of that overall
That’s damn helpful. Thanks

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Tried the 100/99 method for Murray and vanvleet.. no luck.. i guess it still depends on some sort of supply demand

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Tried the 100/99 method for Murray and vanvleet.. no luck.. i guess it still depends on some sort of supply demand
It's not a guaranteed thing I mention every time it won't be that way you have to keep posting that way and you will get more than it's worth when it eventually sells

Cortes

Rookie 1
It's not a guaranteed thing I mention every time it won't be that way you have to keep posting that way and you will get more than it's worth when it eventually sells
That is true. Some cards won't sell 10 times in a row, so I post it 11 and bam, sold for good price.

I just not recommend this method for top 102-104 cards, for the rest it's the best option (from my experience).

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
That is true. Some cards won't sell 10 times in a row, so I post it 11 and bam, sold for good price.

I just not recommend this method for top 102-104 cards, for the rest it's the best option (from my experience).
Yep only time you can put your money on it selling is with cards 79 and under and collectibles but elite and platinum cards can be infuriating how long it can take but it's worth it when it finally does

PGs are tough to sell right now. After days of trying I finally got 103 Cassel to sell for 299k. I think the AH deliberately delays your card selling/mirroring until its way below a certain price then boom it sells. Because I tried every price around the same range it sold for so it makes no sense how days later after his price drops considerably all of a sudden it sells.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.