• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

103 looking for a new home

AussieMJ

Rookie 1
Hey guys, I?ve been in the same league for 14 months but I feel that I need a change. I?m looking for a no pressure league who play everyday and are active in chat. I?m really experienced in the game, 100 ovr last year and 103 right now. I?ve been admin and commish and enjoy helping my team mates. Please pm me if anything comes up. Cheers.

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Hey man,

NBALiveComunity league ranked around 100 is open if you're keen.

We are all sticking together s3.

Only requirements is Line app for group chat and all qtrs played if you need to skip just give notice so we can bench.

Pm Stewie or myself if you want to come on board.

timsg0102

Rookie 2
OK, might join for S3.

My NBA line up is over 100; classic is over 99.

I'll think abt it & pm you once the reboot is completed next week.

AussieMJ

Rookie 1
Thanks aramwot, I've been accepted into one already but it seems pretty quiet so far. I'll see how it goes and pm you if it doesn't work out

Polarpop

Rookie 1
Check out FAKE BACON. We are around 15 strong, very active chat, with loyal players who have been around since season one. The commissioner is an AUSSIE as well, and we cannot get him to stop raving about his craving for Vegemite. We also have players from the USA and Europe to provide a diversified crowd for your maximal enjoyment.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.