• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

102 Jamal Murray

Cause you dont have Curry boosted

My 103 ovr curry boosted to 104 has 112 3 pt & makes like 85 % 3s I try with him. Also I use Boomer with him.

The real question is why do you have 101 Capella when you could have 103 Kanter lol. I'm just messing with ya. Man you should have saved that pack.

Last edited:

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
You should try to get 2 more shooting lineup players 103 Jalen Rose at SF and 103 Kanter at C if you're able to but it depends on the type of shots you take I suggest shooting 3s with Curry from the corners using the slide method which means slide up on the shooting button and release in the green zone as opposed to pressing the button

Swagiwave15

Rookie 1
You should try to get 2 more shooting lineup players 103 Jalen Rose at SF and 103 Kanter at C if you're able to but it depends on the type of shots you take I suggest shooting 3s with Curry from the corners using the slide method which means slide up on the shooting button and release in the green zone as opposed to pressing the button
Ahh got chu. But it's just odd that whenever I shoot with Murray 95% of the time he made it but with curry it's always 85% in making it. So that's why I was wondering does overall only matter when going against other players only but higher player rating wise don't mean you'll make the shot in 98% of the time.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Ahh got chu. But it's just odd that whenever I shoot with Murray 95% of the time he made it but with curry it's always 85% in making it. So that's why I was wondering does overall only matter when going against other players only but higher player rating wise don't mean you'll make the shot in 98% of the time.
Yeah overall of cards doesn't matter much especially when the difference is so small like the one between Murray and Curry since it's only 1 overall what matters most is overall of the teams then the stats then the overall of the players

Swagiwave15

Rookie 1
Yeah overall of cards doesn't matter much especially when the difference is so small like the one between Murray and Curry since it's only 1 overall what matters most is overall of the teams then the stats then the overall of the players
Yeah I've noticed. Thanks 👌

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.