• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

102 Hakeem?

dub365

All-Star 1
He's auctionable if he's got a boost. I've seen only 1 get posted

I think most ppl used their boost token before getting Hakeem. ITP isn't really that desirable of a boost, even if it would allow you to sell him

Maybe due to recent +5/+8 boosts to rebounding that others are using and you’re not? Mine is still working fine :)
Sounds about right. I have Horford and on my main line-up with +8 rebounding he does well against Hakeem. But on my SD line up I use Benny the bull for the fan boost and lose the rebounding and Hakeem absolutely kills me.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Maybe due to recent +5/+8 boosts to rebounding that others are using and you’re not? Mine is still working fine :)
I use g wiz but ya no other boosts. Maybe thats it.... not using any players for boosts this year .. never felt much difference with them.. actually shooting worse since i got the denver jersey ...

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.