• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

102 exchange

Jack999

Rookie 1
Hi guys,

Does anyone have an idea on what 102 players you can possibly get from exchanging those 101 overalls? Thank you.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Man that sucks...only two choices at a time and they’re random so next time you do the set one of the choices could be someone you already picked! Classic EA 🙄

Jack999

Rookie 1
This actually happens to me when i do the 101 exchange. I always get the 101 harden instead of another player. Lol

betaman411

All-Star 1
This actually happens to me when i do the 101 exchange. I always get the 101 harden instead of another player. Lol
Yeah there’s another thread on this and after looking at it, the 101 seems to be the worst of the bunch. Fewer choices than the 100 and player choices are even worse.

Jack999

Rookie 1
Harden is really good. A true shot maker in the game. I was really happy when i got duncan, but so far he is meh.. The 101 griffin is better imo. Might use duncan to get a 102.

lyeonboy

Rookie 1
Hi guys,

Does anyone have an idea on what 102 players you can possibly get from exchanging those 101 overalls? Thank you.
I dont really know all of it but i know 102 garnett,stockton,carter and luka.I dont sure if 102 bill russell available.

Jack999

Rookie 1
Planning to make a 102 soon.. Does anyone here have a 102 in their lineup from the 101 exchange? Does anyone think they are worth it? Or should i just stick with the 101's? Any advice guys? TIA

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Planning to make a 102 soon.. Does anyone here have a 102 in their lineup from the 101 exchange? Does anyone think they are worth it? Or should i just stick with the 101's? Any advice guys? TIA
Carter
Luka
Stockton
Bill Russell
Kg
Stats are underwhelming.. but have heard good performance in game abt russell.. maybe luka too

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.