• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

102 Embiid and 101 Markkanen

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Embiid is the Europe-Africa master from Cameroon and it looks like a top 3 NBA C on paper
g4dm6E5.jpg

6seoM6V.jpg

101 OVR Shooting PF Lauri Markkanen:
Looks like a Country Representative for Finland similar to the pack Muresan which means it has +5 SWC and will be rare so it will be pricey for sure but we'll find out later
5rxjdds.jpg

There?s no live events for Europe-Africa so far which is a fail on someone?s part. Hopefully that gets fixed for you guys.

lion23

Rookie 1
I wanted so desperatedly a good european pf like Dirk.But ea as always lazy made only a card for two of the biggest contents .How can africa be related with europe?It doesnt make sense.

Yes, but the only way to get the Europe-Africa tokens right now is from the store and bonus packs.

So far I?ve seen:

90 OVR Tony Parker
91 OVR Serge Ibaka
92 OVR Luol Deng
94 OVR Vlade Divac

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
Yes, but the only way to get the Europe-Africa tokens right now is from the store and bonus packs.

So far I?ve seen:

90 OVR Tony Parker
91 OVR Serge Ibaka
92 OVR Luol Deng
94 OVR Vlade Divac

But aren?t the tokens being contenent-specific useless as we can also use the cureent Americas tokens for that set? Or am I wrong?

JNOH

Rookie 1
I just turned in 50 tokens for a FF token and got the FF token and 5 Europe-Africa tokens. I wonder if that's the only way we're going to get the Europe-Africa tokens.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I just turned in 50 tokens for a FF token and got the FF token and 5 Europe-Africa tokens. I wonder if that's the only way we're going to get the Europe-Africa tokens.

The free package in store also give Asia and Europe tokens

Alekk

Rookie 2
This is the 3rd consecutive promo with platinum Lauri cards, EA needs some more originality.
I mean in terms of live events. Is EA gonna updated those?

I guess they?re just waiting for me ... as soon as I start a showdown match, they will start server maintenance!

I'm a few wins away from legend tier, I'll assume maintenance is coming on my very last match.

F4R

Rookie 1
You need 20 Europe-Africa tokens to get Embiid. You can use the Americas tokens for FF tokens but not the Embiid set.

Actually it?s pretty messed up, you can use the Americans tokens in Embiid?s set , but you can?t use them for Europe-Africa platinum hero set ! Also you need Europe-Africa 90-94 elites for both Embiid and hero sets!

F4R

Rookie 1
This is the 3rd consecutive promo with platinum Lauri cards, EA needs some more originality.
I mean in terms of live events. Is EA gonna updated those?

I guess they?re just waiting for me ... as soon as I start a showdown match, they will start server maintenance!

I'm a few wins away from legend tier, I'll assume maintenance is coming on my very last match.

Well, seems that they?re coming for you, I just played two matches and no maintenance :D

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.