• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

101 PG Giannis review

Lethal

Rookie 1
I've used him quite a few times in lvl. My review grades are based on that.

Speed: B

Acceleration: B- (He seems a tad sluggish. It almost like hes not agile. Its hard to explain)

Midrange: A+

3pt: C- (It may just be me but he misses a lot of 3s)

Post shot: B

Dunks: A (None missed so far)

Steals: A+

Block: A (I'm,not even good at blocking but he adds a whole new element to the PG position with this skill).

Conclusion:

He not yet a 3pt monster for me, but his defensive skills make him very nice to have. If you primarily shoot with sgs/sfs/pfs he's a must have card.

timsg0102

Rookie 2
I've used him quite a few times in lvl. My review grades are based on that.

Speed: B

Acceleration: B- (He seems a tad sluggish. It almost like hes not agile. Its hard to explain)

Midrange: A+

3pt: C- (It may just be me but he misses a lot of 3s)

Post shot: B

Dunks: A (None missed so far)

Steals: A+

Block: A (I'm,not even good at blocking but he adds a whole new element to the PG position with this skill).

Conclusion:

He not yet a 3pt monster for me, but his defensive skills make him very nice to have. If you primarily shoot with sgs/sfs/pfs he's a must have card.

I played against him once in SD, and at 1st attempt, putting Brodie on Giannis was ineffectual.

So I had to get Ewing over 101 to block him in the paint and to track him as he drove to the basket a few times.

dub365

All-Star 1
Cool review but he's not auctionable so unfortunately he can't be a Must Have card. If we could choose, I'd take Magic over him based on stats and how well Magic plays. But glad you got him and that you're stoked. Having a PG you really dig AND that plays well makes this game a lot more enjoyable

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.