• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

101+ OVR Trending Cards

PoloCoach616

Rookie 1
Those 108 ovr East/West standout sets unlock in 4 days and change. To complete one of them, we need 25 101+ ovr trending cards, so does anyone know if we're getting a campaign that will give those away?

I know we obviously have that campaign right now where we've been able to earn a trending pack every five days, but that doesn't get anyone even remotely close to having enough of the right cards to complete the sets.

Admittedly, I thought the final leg of the NBA returns campaign would incorporate trending players (because of needing so many). Clearly that wasn't the case...

Anyhow, just wondering if anyone else has thought about this or knows anything/has any advice on getting trending players (besides ah)?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
AH and the store are the only options on purpose I highly doubt they make anything between now and then but crazier things have happened

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.