• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

100 Max Exp Level

Altavilla

Pro 1
Got there. Level capped at 100 (for now at least).
Anyone else?
What now? Is this it as far as level is concerned? :(

Altavilla

Pro 1
Thanks.

Too bad. One less thing to look forward to in this game, a couple less daily events that make sense, a lot of boosts that are now pointless, as well as a special experience lineup in my case... ah well.

Thanks.

Too bad. One less thing to look forward to in this game, a couple less daily events that make sense, a lot of boosts that are now pointless, as well as a special experience lineup in my case... ah well.
Agreed, you actually get punished for maxing out. I wish they could come up with a way to reward players that max out. For example say you get to 100 maybe they should double the stamina bar for those players so the lack of stamina refills doesn't sting so much.

Altavilla

Pro 1
Thanks.

Agreed, you actually get punished for maxing out. I wish they could come up with a way to reward players that max out. For example say you get to 100 maybe they should double the stamina bar for those players so the lack of stamina refills doesn't sting so much.

That's actually a good and reasonable idea.

Only thing I got was 10 extra stamina and being able to sell my experience boosting stuff :lol:

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.